Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birth Announcements, Anyone??

Here are a few sample birth announcements that I have mocked-up. I have gotten a few requests for this recently. I am always happy to custom design anything you have in mind, but I also have a handful that are already designed and ready for your baby's picture and information. Once I have a picture and details, I can get a proof to you and have your invitations ready to ship or pick up within 4-5 business days. I have had a lot of fun over the last month or so working on birth announcements. Lots of new babies!!!

These are just a few samples of announcements that I have done. One of them even came from a design that someone wanted me to duplicate, and I was able to do it for much less than the price the online stationer was offering. Let me know if you see something you like...


DISCLAIMER: The babies in these pictures are from generic photo images I found online.  Cute babies, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment