Friday, October 8, 2010

My Neutral Nursery!

As all five of you who read my blog probably already know, I am expecting.  We are due next April, and I am only really getting into my second trimester, but you can never be too prepared.  Plus, aside from a wedding day, I think this is the next big thing a woman starts planning and envisioning in her head long before the time actually comes.  I am so excited and it has been a bumpy road, but completing the first trimester was a big milestone.  So I decided to immediately start planning everything in detail now that we are past the first trimester.  First thing on my agenda was to start keeping track of all the things I like, so I started with this simple design board with some of my favorite things.  My palette is neutral, but I may incorporate some gray in the room as well.  Once we know the gender, I will probably add a few splashes of gender appropriate color here and there, keeping the overall scheme fairly neutral.  I do, however, love blue, so it may be hard to stay away from blue even if we are having a little girl.  Here is my design board, and everything has price and where it comes from in case you see anything you like.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh EM Congratulations on expecting Baby #1 ... I stumbled across your blog looking for neutral coloured nursery ideas. I love your ideas :) Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete