Monday, December 6, 2010

Taking a Moment to Brag

I have to take a moment to brag, not on myself, but on a client of mine, AS Art & Home.  I designed a logo and business card for the home decor, furniture and art business, AS Art & Home a few months back.  She has since moved into a huge space in a cool new interiors market called Slate Interiors in Charlotte, NC.  She still has a few other locations, but this is her biggest showroom space yet.  I have yet to see it all in person, but from the amazing home decor, lamp shades, furniture, upholstery, etc that AS Art & Home carries now, I know it is amazing.

Here is a small preview...

You can follow the Slate Interiors Blog here.

Other great interiors marketplaces in Charlotte that you must check out if you live in Charlotte or are ever there are Cotswold Marketplace, Interiors Marketplace and Post & Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment