Thursday, March 10, 2011

2010 Year in Print

A few of my favorite projects from 2010...

Here is a fun personalized 5x5" 2011 desk calendar I did for some close family and friends.  This particular calendar was for the husband.  He has it on his desk at work now.

Here is a fun and clean baby shower invitation I designed for a shower for a baby boy.

I obviously enjoyed this project because it was my own!  Here is my Christmas card...

Here are a few fun stationery items and invitation.

The holidays were very busy.  I was constantly mailing out Christmas card orders and party invites and packaging everything with festive holiday ribbon.

Here is my label from the back of one of my projects.

I loved designing this stationery for a baby boy.  It is so cute, but not too cutesy at the same time.

A fun invite below that I designed for a friend's Bourbon tasting holiday fete!

One of my favorite Christmas card designs.  I like this one mostly because of the fire engine red that matches his cute little outfit in the pic, and the adorable picture makes the card!

This client chose to use a fun army green for their holiday card, rather than a traditional holiday green.  I love this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment