Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

It might be rainy today, but it has been in the 60's and 70's the last few weeks, and everywhere I go, people are just floating on air!  Well, except for me and my huge belly...I could only float right now if I was in water.  I think my baby bump would make a nice floatation device.  But this weather - I just love what the coming of spring does to people's spirits.  We also associate the spring with new life, and I am expecting my new little sprout of life in LESS THAN THREE WEEKS!!  I am so tired of waiting for this little angel, but also not sure if I am ready at the same time.  I am not the only one, I know.  There are so many spring babies popping up (or out) everywhere.  Here is one precious baby shower invitation I designed for a friend's baby shower in Bluffton, SC.  I used her beautiful fabric from her nursery as inspiration.  And the little bird (her maiden name is Byrd) is just perfect for her and for her spring baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment