Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby M's Nursery

Here is a sneak peak at the nursery.  Still a few things left to do, like art for the walls, which I will have to put in another post, because I am designing some letter art to be matted and framed, and working on an abstract painting that will go over the crib.  Hopefully, I will get that done this week sometime before the baby comes!  If you are wondering where the amazing fabrics, furniture and lighting came from, the room was designed by AS Art & Home (the talented designer who also happens to be my mother)!

These pics were taken with my camera phone, so they are a little hazy, but you get the idea...

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful, Elizabeth! We're so excited for you...that precious baby girl will be here soon! We can't wait to get the news and see pictures! Love, Brenna & boys

    ReplyDelete