Monday, March 21, 2011

Hydrangeas!

This was such an exciting weekend, as my hydrangea buds began to peek out of their brown branches!  I do NOT have a green thumb and these hydrangeas are about all I can keep alive, but I think it is the love they know I have for them that keeps them coming back for me.  This reminds me of something I designed almost FOUR YEARS AGO!  This was my own wedding weekend packet, complete with hydrangeas blooming off of every page.  Yes, almost four years ago, but I still have a few pictures.






Here are a few pics from the wedding of the flowers and some of the other blue accents.  My favorite blue hydrangeas were the lighter blue, but I couldn't find many pics of those from the wedding at first glance, so here's what I found...



No comments:

Post a Comment